1. Log in to Auto Shop Controller and click on the "Management" tab at the top of your screen.
2. Click on "Customize Auto Shop Controller," then click "Transaction Settings".
3. In the window that comes up, click the "Security" tab. Check the box below on or off to activate or deactivate security, respectively.
Managing Employee Access
To determine which parts of the software that your employees can and cannot access, follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Management" tab at the top of your screen. Then, click "Employee Manager"
2. Choose from your list of employees.
Once the employee's name is highlighted, click on the "Security" tab to view a list of options. Check and uncheck the boxes to make the features accessible or inaccessible.
Note: There is no save button. Your changes are automatically saved.
Establishing a Username/Password for Your Employees
When an employee logs in for the first time, the system will prompt to create a password (if the user did not have one from previous versions) and select a security question.